Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Own Little Business


A couple of months ago I got my business license and opened up my own little spa. we have an extra room we really weren't using for anything other than a guest bedroom, and we have another one of those, so I decided to open up my mini spa in there. My ever so supportive husband forked out a few hundred to get me a facial table, pedi chair, nail desk, and tons of supplies to get going. It has been nothing but fun!!!!! I love to have something to do at night and when the kids are napping. Recently I started doing the popular glitter toes. They are so cute, and last most the summer. Want to come hang out in my spa???? Email me! My prices are cheap and my services are great!

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Do you travel?

Mindy said...

I'm sure loving my glitter toes!

pamela said...

i loved my pedi, and jessie loves hers!

Jessie said...

Lovin' this! I will see you again in a few months, I'm sure!