Thursday, March 26, 2009

How Do You Like Me Now???

Tonight I opened up an email from my husband. This is what I saw. The only thing the email said was: How do you like me now?-Nick.
Well, I can understand why he did this. I never praise Nick for much, and I never brag about him on my blog. I'm sorry! I just hate it when people constantly brag about their husbands and kids on their blog, but maybe that is what a blog is for. And why do so many bloggers seem to be married to doctors? Well, I am not married to a Dr, but I am married to someone who sales crap to doctors, and he does a damn good job at it!
Nick was featured in a industry magazine that is sent out a couple times a year. I think the article is very well written, and I am definitely proud of my husband. Take notice of what is being advertised on the bottom of the page. Nick says that he personally asked to have his spotlight on the same page as the gyno products. Not surprising! Would anyone like to buy a pessary?

6 comments:

Jessie said...

What an honor! That picture is adorable too!

What in the world is a pessary?

Rich and Miriam said...

Congratulations! That is a very well-written article. What magazine did it come out in? Rich will want to see it...

Hope all is well!

Jenny o said...

So freakin' hilarious!!! Yeah, what is pessary?

Mindy said...

Very impressive! I think Nick is worth bragging about. Oh, and I'm all out of my donut pessaries. Do you think Nick could order me some?

The Belnaps said...

Way to go Nick...and seriously what the crap is a pessary???

B Beach said...

Congratulations, Nick. That's very cool!

PS. I get all my Pessaries at COSTCO, I go through a TON of them!