Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

This year we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas in Richfield with the Luekenga's. It was lots of fun. We always get really spoiled. Stockings stuffer's are not the average, and neither are the gifts. Santa seems to be pretty generous with us. It was not just all about presents either, we had a great spiritual message as well.....a Christmas Eve. must.
Christmas morning, Miyah (with breakfast still on face), must have realized this adorable little table and chairs was for her and Easton. Thanks grandma and grandpa.
Santa ate almost everything that was left out for him!
Waiting for Santa
Christmas Eve. Easton anticipating gifts.

Later on Christmas, we left Richfield and went to G&G Beach's, and got spoiled even more. This has been a great holiday season, and I am so sad it is over:(

3 comments:

Momma Polly said...

Such perfect pictures and sweet words. What darling little angels your little ones are.

kimbo said...

You know I'm just harassing you, right? I prefer my 50mm for portraits as well. I just have to remember to pack it along with me. And I suppose my flash probably helps with those low-light situations. Maybe some day Ken will let me splurge and buy a totally awesome camera, lens, etc. Until then I just have to deal with what I've got, right? :) Your pictures look great!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Happy New Year. It looks like a nice Christmas. The babies are so big. Nice pictures. I wish I knew how to use my camera. Please come back and visit soon.