Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nothing to Post

I sold my camera lens a couple of weeks ago, so I have had no pictures to post. Note to all photography friends. Do not get lured into buying a 28-135 IS lens EVER. The lens was crafted by Satan himself. I even told the guy I sold it to how horrible it was, and he still wanted it. Satan some how put the same idea in his head and lured him in to the sin, because the guy called me a day later to basically agree with me about the lens. To bad I made him pay me in cash, and I don't give refunds. Speaking of Satan, I did manage to get one last picture of these little devils before I sold my lens. I say "devils" because this pic was taken just moments before a tube of lipstick found it's way into Miyah's hand, and both babes ended up smashing it all over their new Christmas outfits, and into my new carpet. Because I was speechless and didn't know how to react, I started fakely cackling, and told Nick I was off to church, and to deal with the mess. Nick later said he had never seen me so eager to get to church, and on time. Maybe there should be many more Sunday morning lipstick incidences for my spiritual growth.

5 comments:

The Belnaps said...

You guys have such cute kids..Easton is so handsome and Miyah is just beautiful

Jessie said...

I'm glad to see my kid isn't the only one making large messes. At least you got to flee!

Mindy said...

I have a hard time believing those precious little darlings would ever do something like that. Their Christmas outfits are so freaking cute (hope they didn't destroy them).

Shark said...

They are sure cute little devils in their darling Christmas outfits! Grandma Polly sure does a good job at picking out cute clothes.

kimbo said...

I think you might have been the "Satan" who talked me into buying that lens. :) Which one did you get to replace it with?