Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jinxed

After reading a friends blog last night, I started to laugh, and dry heave at one of the pics! A little boy had crapped all over the bath tub. I was glad this wasn't happening to me. Should have knocked on wood or something, because, this morning I decided to bath the kids. I'm sure you know where the story is going. Basically I walked out to get clothes and diapers, and returned to find two babies swimming in MOUNDS of hot steamy POO! EEEEEEEWWWW! Hell no I didn't grab the camera, but I did run and fill up another bath tub with a mixture of part dish soap/bleach solution, and submerged my kids in it. Then (since Nick is out of town, and normally he deals with any situation dealing with poo) I put on sterile surgical gloves, and stared dumping bleach all over the bath tub, and anything withing 5 feet of it! This was just the beginning of a very frustrating day.

6 comments:

Chris and Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Jodi said...

well i'm not going to laugh...out of fear of the same fate. I tell Chris everyday how I'm up to my elboows in POO and so sick of it!!! I change four poopy diapers a day, easy, sometimes more. I mean my CJ is a pooping machine, and we're talking stinky, should be potty trained, man poops. YUCK! I feel like everyday we have a poo feascoe, from squishing out of the diaper, to in the tub, to having a fit while changing it and it getting everywhere, and suddenly always having to pooping the second we step out into public. Ahhh I don't think I can take the feces any more!! Apparently, it does'nt even have to be their poop, today it was, stepped on, disease infested, cat poo, tracked all over my house!!! I could go on forever, you found my subject of expertise!!! I wonder how many poo poo stories are out there....just call it, "The Poop Chronicles".....And by the way your cards are so cute, you are so creative! I never knew! So pretty much just ignore my christmas card. Hope you're doing well! You have a beautiful family. :D

Rich and Miriam said...

I had to laughed at your experience because I had a similar experience yesterday with McG, who is potty trained! We threw out two pairs of underwear (I don't even try to clean them when that happens). Just after cleaning up the 2nd accident, I had sent him upstairs to get more underwear only to find him covered in it minutes later and it all over my carpet. Not fun at all!!

Jennifer B said...

Not a fun thing to go through (though I think every mom has). Somehow we get through these days.

Jessie said...

i'm pretty sure you're referring to me, so there is no need to say that i know just how you feel.

pamo said...

oh meesh. poop in the tub is the worst. bryan always makes me deal with it.