Friday, December 5, 2008

Family Christmas Picture

Well every year it's time for another Beach family Christmas photo. Two years ago, we all had matching old lady sweaters on. Last year we dressed as the Republican party and apparently "offended " a few people. This year, Bryan had us dress like superhero's. Bryan and Pam had most the outfits, but I got my superman outfit at a garage sale in LV. It was for a 9 year old. I'm just glad I was sitting down to cover the silhouette of some "areas" where the costume didn't fit so well . If you want to know what I mean, go here. Anyway. Though we all had costumes pretty much, you wouldn't believe the exceptional work of photo shop. My brother, is an absolute genius when it comes to working photoshop, and I only dream of the day that I can become a fourth as good.

8 comments:

Skinner Family said...

that is sooooo awesome. i love it! yeah that christmas tree pic is in our house. we got the whole thing, presents and all at the jubilee of trees. its a 2007 tree, so whoever bought it last year donated it back, and then we bought it!

Pettin'Tales said...

Thanks for getting "hooked up" on your blog, it's been fun to check out what you all have been up to! FANTASTIC Christmas photo! Hope all is well! We'll keep a eye an Nick here for ya! Give the babies a squeeze for us.

Jenny o said...

That is the funnest photo ever! You guys are the funnest family!
Jamie wants to be invited to your blog, her e-mail is jamie.bare@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Thanks Michelle for the invite! You have such a cute blog and your little ones have grown so much since I last saw it!

Mary said...

love it! We always look forward to seeing your family's christmas card, its a great tradition!

Jill C said...

I got your Christmas card. I love your family picture. It is way cute. I would love to get together and come see your new house. Hey if you can add Stephanie to your list that would be great, thanks! Jill
Stephs email is waazy@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

Hi Michell-we are in Fruit Heights-where are you guys? Jen said you moved back from Vegas (my hubby is from Vegas (where were you guys in Vegas?)

That card is hilarious!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

NO Way. I love this picture. Your family is awsome. I miss you. The babies aren't babies anymore. And I need a pedicure. Thanks a lot. Hope you had fun in the snow when you came. Xoxo. Ash