Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I've Been Doing







Since we moved here to UT a couple of weeks ago, I really don't blog, or read others blogs like I used to. The main reason why I blogged was so the fam could see everything the twins were up to since we are the only ones in both families that lived out of state. Now, the babies see my parents almost daily, and Nick's parents almost weekly. I have been totally out of digi scraping,and I'm so behind. Just haven't found much time to do it lately. I have been very busy designing Christmas Cards for everyone and it has been a lot of fun. Here's a little taste of what I've been doing the last couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Shark said...

Really cute stuff!!

Rich and Miriam said...

You do such an amazing job!

Don't forget about your friends who still want to know how the kiddos (and parents) are doing! :)

Jennifer B said...

They turned out great. Guess what I finally bought photoshop. (I know when you leave). That is the only bad part. Now maybe I will open the box and actually start messing with stuff.