Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year Thanksgiving was at MY HOUSE! First time ever. I didn't do my own turkey or ham, but Costco did a nice job, then everyone else brought the rest. I didn't even take pictures of my table and china, and the food. What am I most thankful for? Well the gospel and my family of course. Here is a pic of my father in law reading my kids a scripture story after he had prayers with them. So sweet.

I threw my sister a baby shower a couple of weeks ago. It was fun to get my house all ready. I made this diaper cake, and it turned out great!

If you include the baby in Mindy's belly, this is 4 generations of fun!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute cake, and from what little I can see of it, your house is looking great!

I hope you are enjoying your little alpines!

pamo said...

that picture of papa luekenga with the babies is sweet.

Sarah Martin said...

We sure miss you guys, post more pictures of your home. It looks beautiful.

Jennifer B said...

Wow that diaper cake is pretty awesome. You are so creative! I really suck at stuff like that.