Sunday, November 9, 2008

Move Over Dum Dum Sucker




This doesn't surprise me at all, but I was still so blown away by it that I had to take a picture. We were at G&G Luekenga's on Halloween morning, we were driving through on our way to move to Farmington. In the kitchen grandma Luek, has a ginormous basket filled with hundreds of full sized candy bars ready to give to the trick or treaters that night. The plan was to get around 400 kids at the door that night! No, surprise to me. I'm sure the kids have got the Luekenga's all figured out. I mean who else gives out full sized candy bars on Halloween???
I didn't really dress Miyah and Easton up for Halloween this year, but I did get a picture of them sitting by the pumpkins at grandma's house.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

WOW! I want one.

Nick is looking slim!

How is Farmington treating you?

Jenny o said...

Miyah and Easton are so adorable!!! Are you in Utah yet? E-mail me and we should get together!

Mindy said...

Yum, I really want one too!

pamo said...

well i wouldn't mind giving them out, i just couldn't afford it...

Chloe said...

Michelle,

This is a fabulous picture of Miyah and Easton. Your pics look so professional. Well done - do you do big kids too? Only kidding , who wants a picture of me and a pumpkin. Love the Petersen Card too. Chloe x