Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's All Better Now

This post is long overdue, but right before we moved, Easton got his first shiner. The babies have little high chairs that attach to the kitchen chairs. I unattached both chairs to clean under them one day, and thought in my head that I better reattach them or Nick would come in and feed them breakfast the next morning, and not know the chairs weren't attached. I attached Miyah's chair, and then the phone rang, and I completely forgot about attaching Eastons. The next morning Nick gets up to feed the babies breakfast, and what do you know I am woken up to the loudest scream of sh*t!!!! (p.s. we hardly EVER swear at our house, cause we are a PERFECT little family and never do anything wrong). Anyway, I knew what had happend. Easton had fallen out of his chair right on to his head, on the tile floor. I called the Dr., and the nurse said not to worry about it unless he starts to throw up or he starts doing anything else weird. A couple of days later Easton got a black eye, but it took me a whole week to actually take a picture, so it was almost better at this point.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Poor boy. I'm sure he'll have many in his lifetime!

I'm wondering how you get your hubby up to feed the kids every morning? That sure would be nice.

Momma Polly said...

The kids look so cute. Easton is ALL BOY with his first little shiner and those jack-o-lantern teeth.

Shark said...

Cute little Easton had turned into a regular little boy! I love his sweet little chuckle.

pamo said...

lovely parenting moment! it happens to all of us.