Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exciting Election



Well I wasn't on the ground crying like some of the people in Illinois last night, but I was definitely excited about the outcome of the election, and excited to see what Obama can do. Now lets hope he owns up to his promises. Im also very exited to see some democratic victories, especially in UT.
Now, what I'm MOST excited about-my father-in-law (I hope your reading this) owes me a pedicure! We had a little bet about who would win the election with a pedicure at stake. I came out victoriose. I think I'd like my pedi at a resort in Park City with all the upgrades.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I was pleased with the outcome, but very sick of hearing all my republican parent students act like it's the end of the world, it drives me nuts.

Shark said...

Democratic victories in Utah?

kimbo said...

I was happy too - even though I didn't vote for Obama. :) Doesn't matter though, it was a no-brainer that Connecticut was going for Obama. My vote wasn't really going to count either way. I personally think both sides have pluses and minuses. It's time to see what the Dems can do for us and if they royally screw it up we can vote in someone else next time. :)

B Beach said...

Extremely excited. The first time that someone I voted for actually won. I was starting to think I was bad luck. It's strange to wake up living in a country where you actually like and approve of your president (or at least president elect) I'm afraid your father in law made a rather poor bet - it wasn't even close.

Bush - You're the worst. President. Ever. Pack your bags.

Erin said...

Even though I didn't vote for Obama I am also excited to see if he can live up to his promises. I sure hope so because our country needs it.