Tuesday, October 21, 2008

As Momma Always Said.....Cover up What you Don't Want the Boys to See


Remember a few months ago how I said I hated the words, "going private", and how I wasn't going to use them? So today I make a big announcement. Im going crotch. Usually people give a date when they are going to "go crotch". I think I'll go crotch in oh about an hour. I think I have most of my contacts email addresses, but if you don't think I have yours, and you get this in the next few, let me know yours. Why am I going crotch you ask???? Well once I go crotch, I'll tell ya. It wouldn't be very crotch to tell you now.

P.S. I don't even really have to know you. You are welcome to have access to this blog if your into digi scrappin, democrat, going to vote democrat, or even a EX BO that wants to continue reading how wonderful my life has been since you. Really anyone can send me their address.

9 comments:

Jenny o said...

My e-mail is jennifer.oberholzer@gmail.com so that you have it when you do your crotch thing!

pamo said...

you are funny. mine is beachpamela.

Jessie said...

i want in on this crotchityness.

jessiepond@yahoo.com

Rich and Miriam said...

Include me! you should have my e-mail...

The Belnaps said...

I want in to ashleybelnap@hotmail.com

kimbo said...

I better be on your crotch list. :)

Erin said...

I can't believe that you are going to go crotch. What a pain. Now I'm going to have to sign in and everything to read your blog. Have you no consideration?! J/K You have my e-mail.

Matthew Curtis said...

put us on the crotch list too. Good luck with the move...

Momma Polly said...

Thanks for the invitation to join the party. I'll jump through every hoop if there's a picture of my grandbabies on the other side. You can never be too careful, eh?