Thursday, September 25, 2008

That Silly Duck

It all started yesterday. We took the kids to TJ Max with us, and Easton grabbed this duck off the shelf. Easton immediately started talking and laughing, and loving this duck. It was hilarious. He clenched on it so tight and didn't want anyone to take it from him. He continued to jabber and laugh and hold up this duck the whole time we were at TJ Max, so I bought it for him even though my kids have never payed any attention to stuffed animals before, and they don't need another. The entire car ride home Easton held his duck, and if he dropped it, he would get upset. Today when I pulled it out, he got so happy again.


6 comments:

Shaul Family said...

Jayden did this with a stuffed animal when he was about that age and he still sleeps with it. how cute.

Shark said...

He sure looks cute with his yellow duck!

Jennifer B said...

Cute Duck. The last picture is so sweet. =)

Heidi said...

You're getting good with that camera! Of course, it probably makes it easier to take good pictures when you have such cute subjects!!! He's absolutely adorable (can boys be adorable?)

Pettin'Tales said...

I dig mr. ducky! Tyson's is a hard metal car. Lucas' is a blanket. Mine is Jim.

Matthew Curtis said...

That is so cute. They are getting so big. I can't wait to see them. I tagged you so check out my blog.