Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Again

Wow, a whole two weeks I've been gone. But I'm back now. I was in Utah for a family reunion, then I stayed there while Nick was gone away on business. We then made our way to Richfield for a couple of days. A lot seemed to happen while we were gone, the biggest thing being our house sold, and it was for more money then the last pathetic offer. It's a little strange to be back. My energy was very low in the gym this morning, it's amazing what you loose in two weeks of not exercising. Plus I think I gained a few pounds, which I do every time I'm in Utah. Richfield is the worst! G&G L's, is like a gingerbread house because there is candy galore there, and the best food as well. We had a good time, and the twins didn't get sick this time.
The best part of the trip was seeing the wood floor, and paint done in the new house. It looked so good, and we are excited to move in to it in a few weeks. I wish I would have taken pictures, but I actually didn't take any pictures the whole time! I did take hundreds of pic's for a business my mom is starting up, then I did some portraits of Milli and Liam, but that was about it. You can see the pic's here

5 comments:

Rich and Miriam said...

When/Where are you moving?

The Herzog Family said...

That's great you sold your house, but its sad to see you go. You'll have to keep blogging so we can watch those adorable babies grow up!

kimbo said...

I can't believe you guys are moving. Everything is changing in Vegas. I won't recognize anyone there when I go home. Good luck with your move!

shaultnt said...

How exciting for you guys. I'm secretly plotting against it, but I am really excited cuz this is what you want. Hey we need to come over before you leave. I need my hair done again. Then you'll have to meet us in Richfield or something to do my hair. HEE HEE. Give me a call when you get relaxed from the weekend. I know I want to get my hair done, Katrina wants to come over and Rebecca wants a haircut too. Talk with you later!

Jennifer B said...

I'm glad you had a great time. The only bad thing is you get to start packing. Argh.... We do want to see pics of the house the next time you go up.