1. I will only sit on toilets in two places. One is my house, the other is my parents house. No, I will not sit on a toilet at a hotel, at my grandma's, or any other place. I am starting to warm up to the idea of my in-laws toilet ( I may add that they are EXTREMELY immaculate people), I am just weird. It just means that I am very close to you if I'll sit on your toilet.
2. I have probably been asked where my accent was from at least a thousand times, and I always make something up. I have been told I had a Southern accent, British Accent, Australian accent, African Accent, Mid West, East, you name it. I think the only thing I haven't gotten was Oriental. But I'm totally serious, I have gotten all the others. I just think I talk like a man.
3. I HATE forwarded long stupid boring emails. I don't care about them unless they are funny, short, or something very clever. I don't want an email wishing me happy women's day, or a story about a boy who wished upon a star and his dreams came true. I don't want to find out I will have bad luck if I don't forward the email on to ten people in ten minutes. I don't want to find out Bill Gates is sharing his fortune.
4. I am a very deep thinker, almost to the point I can about drive myself insane. I think of every possible scenario in everything I do. I analyize movies and pick out every reason why the movie is very unrealistic, and why those things could never happen. I ask my husband hundreds of questions during a movie, and it drives him crazy. I try to figure out who made god. I'm not ok thinking there is no beginning or no ending. There has to be a beginning somewhere.
5. I am very grateful for anything given to me by someone else. I make sure I let the person know I am using or wearing what they gave me. I always write them a note to tell them thank you, (it's the very least I could do) and I try to remember to thank them in person as well. I will find the good in anything given to me, even if it's the ugliest thing ever, I will use it, and find good in it, because it was from someone who cared about me.
I tag anyone named BeArdker.