Friday, June 27, 2008

Utah Trip Cut Short

Well I had planned to stay in Utah for two weeks with the babies. That fell short by about 8 days. The drive to Utah was a bit rough when Miyah threw a screaming fit, and Easton barfed all over his new car seat. Luckily my friend Kelsey was with me, and really helped me stay sane. After being in Utah for 2 days, Miyah caught a nasty cold, probably the worst she's had. She cried most of the night one night, and into the next day. I knew Easton was next cause with twins one doesn't contract something without the other getting it too. Easton had already been getting up in the night a couple of times. Guess he wasn't used to the new surroundings. Anyway, to make a long story short, I ended up calling Nick at 3 in the morning one night and telling him to get on an airplane and come save me. Not only did I marry Nick for his great looks, but also because he spoils me, and he got right on a plane and came out. He then drove us home the next day. Things are going much better now. Even after all the drama, we did still manage to have a day of fun at the pool up at my parents condo.





12 comments:

berto xxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy said...

I miss those kids! Wow, that picture of me and my legs that match my white skirt sure is some motivation.

sixmoores said...

It's too bad you had to leave early but it was fun while you were here! Hopefully we'll get to do it again this August.

I noticed by your photos that you broke 3 of the "Pool Rules"
1. No babies in diapers.
2. No inner tubes
3. No cut-offs
I hope you can be more respectful of the "Pool Rules" next time.

I dunno who Berto XXX is, but you might wanna remove his comment.

B Beach said...

That last comment was by me, not "sixmoores" it looks like someone has been here fiddlin' with my computer!

pamo said...

in that last picture it looks like i'm not wearing anything.

Mindy said...

Yeah, who is berto xxx? They kind of give me the creeps.

Elle said...

Berto is some random person trying to leave a virus I think. I get those every now and then. I agree he is creepy. If I was trying to leave a virus, I think I would post a less creepy picture.

Bryan-
I understand not putting babies with diapers in the pool, and not putting inner tubes in the pool. But what are cut-offs? Levi's that are cut off? What is wrong with those.

B Beach said...

Good question. Wolf Lodge has silly rules. I don't understand what's so bad about wearing cut-offs. I mean, they're not very fashionable I guess, but they're not really hurting anyone.

Pettin'Tales said...

Michelle, it's Marci. Jim told me to find your blog. Super cute, but I have to say that it sounds like a crappy end to your Utah trip. Sorry it was so tough. What a great hubby for pulling off the rescue though. Hope to see you guys soon!

Jennifer B said...

Sorry to hear about the rough trip. I hate it when the kids are sick. No fun at all!!! Hopefully they are starting to feel better!! Call me=)

Kate&Van said...

am i EVER going to get to see your twins?!!! i mean besides the virtual world?

Rich and Miriam said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! :) Sorry we missed you while we were in Vegas. Hopefully we will be able to catch up with you on our next trip. Hope the kiddos are feeling better!