Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Well today is Father's Day, and it has been nothing special for Nick other than his babies are not in the NICU like they were last year. Nick still had to get up at 5:30 this morning with Easton, and Nick still had to help out with the babies and dinner. No, Nick didn't get anything for Father's Day. Why? Cause he bought a 50 inch plasma screen TV the other day. When I saw that he bought the TV, I said-happy birthday, and father's day. Nick was fine with this. Also, when I got up at 7 this morning, I could smell a yucky smell as I walked out of my room, I ran to check Easton's diaper, and it wasn't him, so I figured it was nothing. A few minutes later I went in to get Miyah from her bed, and she had pretty much blown out her bed. Hence the bad smell. I yelled to Nick to start a bath. Again, I felt bad, cause Nick had just barely tried going back to bed. So Nick got up and bathed the babies. I got the babies dressed for church, and Miyah threw up, and then threw up a few more times. Then spiked a fever, so I stayed home with the babies, and Nick went to 1 hour of church. Then Nick came home and helped take care of fussy babies some more. Nick we love you! Sorry this Father's Day wasn't a little more fun.

4 comments:

The Herzog Family said...

This just shows that he is a true example of a great father! I'm sure that he is grateful that he can now take care of the babies while enjoying his new TV!

shaultnt said...

We went to your ward yesterday too. Sorry for the Fathers day events. it's always like that ahouse.t our

pamo said...

nothing like doing fathering duties on fathers day.

Jennifer B said...

Ahhhh... the wonders of fatherhood. Next year will be better. =)