Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

So, I'm sure everyone who has a blog is going to say something about Mother's day, or about being a mother or something, and I don't want to join the bandwagon, but since this blog is somewhat of a journal for me, I have to say how grateful I am to not be in the hospital this year. The babies will turn one tomorrow, and this Mother's day has been a lot less scary other than I did have to give the lesson in RS today, and that was a little scary since I had NEVER given a lesson to anyone older than 8. I'm so happy my babies made it through the rough year and are in great health. Nick made an awesome dinner (I think actually, I know he bought it, but it was still good).

4 comments:

FrankNApril said...

I just wanted to let you know you did very well today! A bit scary I'm sure but just know I think it was good! I am very happy for you that your twins are here today and sorry for all you had happen to you! Very cute munchkins you've got! April

shaultnt said...

I didnt know you taught relief society. I'm sure you did a fantastic job. I can't believe it has been a year since the hospital. How crazy.

Shark said...

What a wonderful Mothers Day, to have those two precious, miracle one year olds!

Martin said...

You did a great job teaching by the way. You sure shared some tender moments. I think everyone felt the Spirit very strong. I would watch out because now they know you can teach good.