Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Four years later and still in love


Holy Cow! Four whole years today!!! Where has the time gone???? Today my sweetie and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary. What a great four years it has been. I remember our first anniversary, and it seemed like yesterday. But this last year sped by faster than lightning. One year ago today.............

We were driving to church and I started feeling intense pain, but I just had to go to church because the ward was being split. I should have driven straight to the hospital instead. I made it through church and began to feel better, but a few hours later, the pain came back, so I called my Dr. The Dr. told me to go straight to Summerlin Hospital. Upon arriving I was dilated and contracting every 2 minutes. I was surprised, I didn't feel like I was in that bad of shape. I was immediatly admitted and given steriods, and drugs to stop labor, this went on for six days. The rest of the story is for next week when the babies turn one. Right now I need to pay a tribute to the best hubby in the world. I'm not a fan of the "10 things I love about someone lists", so I will just say my husband is handsome and sweet, hilarious and witty, a great daddy, and always a help (if I ask him).

One thing that I really admire about my husband is that he is very successful, and many people have come to him for advice. His success started at the young age of 23, so he feels like a veteran now at age 27. He loves to try and help others gain the same success he has been fortunate enough to have.

I also love how easy going my husband is. Nothing really bothers him, and if it does, he is usually over it in under a minute. He is NEVER moody which I love. I dated a few moody boys in my day, and realized real fast that moodiness is possibley the most annoying peronality trait out there. Ewe I better check myself on that one. Anyway-Four years later and still in love. Happy Anniversary Nick!

5 comments:

Shark said...

Congratulations!!! What a great couple. Your husband does have some wonderful qualities!

Mindy said...

Well, this was a nice tribute to Nick. I bet he loves reading it.

pamo said...

congratulations on making it 4 years!

Momma Polly said...

Cute couple. Congratulations! What a special tribute to Nick.
Love you!

Jennifer B said...

Congrats!! Marriage is such a fun wild & crazy ride.