Thursday, May 29, 2008

Babies Scrapbooks

Today I received the scrapbook pages I ordered. You know all those digital pages I've been doing? Well they are now printed and ready to go into books. They turned out FABULOUS. I was a little worried about how they would actually look printed. Even the pages that weren't my favorite look so much better printed. I'm so happy with them. I can tell what pages I did in the beginning when I still had a lot to learn, there are a few with some stretched/distorted faces from when I didn't know how to resize right yet, but most of them are just great, and it will give me something to look back on and to show myself how far I've come. Now, it's time to start on on year two ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay! I'm glad they turned out for you! Your pages are looking amazing!

Rich and Miriam said...

I'm so excited for you! And I am totally jealous that you are caught up on both scrapbooks. I had to wait on my Apple computer which is my excuse to not start digital scrapbooking just yet! I'm excited to have a pro as a friend to ask for help once I finally get started. :)