Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just like his mom

While we were coloring Easter eggs with the older kids, Easton & Miyah were sitting in the living room playing with their plastic eggs. Apparently Easton got one of his open and also chewed off a corner of a snickers egg wrapper, because I found him like this. He had eaten half the egg, and mashed the rest in the floor. I started freaking about because he has never eaten anything but baby food and formula. Aside from having absolutely no teeth nor any signs of getting teeth soon, Easton did fine. Maybe I need to lighten up a bit.




7 comments:

Jessie said...

What a boy! Has he pooped that one out yet?

pamo said...

way to go easton!

Tara said...

So Cute, he probably loved every minute of that snickers.

Kate&Van said...

glad he had no problems getting it down. hey i'm a real dork. this whole time i thought some random person donated to my arthritis walk page. i forgot your last name. :) Thanks for donating!

shaultnt said...

OH how cute. Cute pictures.

Shakadal said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

Jennifer B said...

I remember I was so strict with Paris about junk food. Casey wanted to give her bad food (i.e. yummy, delicious ice cream, etc) and I thought she would explode. She didn't and with Marshall I have been way more laid back. It is hard but every once in a while won't hurt them. I figure on the holiday it is a free for all. Then the next day it is all about moderation. =)

PS- Happy Birthday on Wednesday!!