Monday, March 24, 2008

No Pictures

I was hoping to post pictures from a great Easter in Richfield this morning, but I happened to leave some pretty important camera and computer gear in Richfield, so I can't post pictures till I get my gear. I should have some pics up by the end of the week if not sooner. Until I get pictures up, I'll share something about Easter, I did not know. My sister in law told me the resemblance of the the "Easter Egg". I had never heard this, but the egg represents the rock rolled over the tomb where Jesus's body lay.
My father-in-law also gave me some info while in Richfield, but this was something I already knew. He looked at my feet and said, "your toenails are grotty". Because my toenails were long and had chipped off red polish on them, they did look a bit like a vulchers claws after picking at a dead carcass, but I was really hoping no one would notice. I may be sounding like my mom now, but when you have kids, you have to sacrifice a few things, and this month, and last, and last, I sacrificed a pedicure cause I never could find the time.

3 comments:

Shark said...

Glad you had a great Easter in Richfield. We can't wait to see the pictures!

shaultnt said...

Sounds like you had a fun easter. Wanna see the pics. I'm sure your toes weren't as bad as you think. You are always beautiful.

Jennifer B said...

I totally agree. One of these days we need to do a girls day and get pampered. =)