Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Pictures

My great mother in law sent my computer c0rds as soon as she found I had left them at her house, and they arrived here in less then 48 hours! So now I can post a few Easter pics. On Saturday, the boys all went skiing, so grandma Polly, aunt Colleen, and I did an Easter egg hunt with the kids. It was great and they all loved it. Then grandma Polly, and cousin Max did an Easter egg hunt for the moms (Colleen and I). I'll just keep it short and say, it was by far the best egg hunt I've ever been on! You know things are going to be great when Polly's involved.





6 comments:

Jessie said...

I love their matching outfits! I want an adult egg hunt!

Mindy said...

I love how they're studying the eggs. They are just so precious! I just want to hold and kiss them again (already)!

shaultnt said...

How cute. I love how baby's become mesmerized by the simplest things. how cute. Sounds like you had a great Easter, even if it was in Utah. HA HA

pamo said...

we've been joking about an easter egg hunt with $10 bills in the eggs....did it come true for you?

Elle said...

PAM,

Yes it might have

Chloe said...

Your babies are so beautiful. Just look at them sitting up! So adorable. Don't forget to let me know if you are hurting for an English nanny! xx