Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Post #2

On Easter morning, the babies woke up to find the Easter bunny had payed them Visit. Though they didn't understand what was going on, they seemed to enjoy their new toys. Grandma Polly gave them their cute Easter outfits. I can remember Easter last year well. I was laying on the couch (that was my entire life for about 5 months) thinking about how I wished it was time to be relieved from my pregnancy misery, and feeling depressed. I must have wished too hard, the babies were born 4 weeks later.






3 comments:

pamo said...

love those outfits. i want a grandma polly.

Heidi said...

Such cute babies! And WHY can I totally see Polly picking out those adorable outfits! I can't believe how big they are (especially since I have a new basis to measure them - against mine!!!)

They're sitting up?! wowza! I must have been out of it for a while! So cute how each of them looks like each of you!

Matthew Curtis said...

Those tiwns are so cute. I can't wait to see them soon. They are getting so big.