Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag

I've always thought this "tag" thing was kind of silly. But at the same time I have wondered why no one has ever tagged me. (I kind of wanted to be tagged secretly) I finally got tagged by Heidi, it could be to get me back from calling her late one night and telling her I was sorry to be calling at such a late time, only to find out that it was an hour later than the time I was appologizing for. Who knew Arizona and Nevada were not on the same time? I completely forgot. Okay so here it goes.


Questions:
10 yrs ago:

I was going to Beauty School and writing a missionary-the very thought of myself or anyone writing a missionary, kind of makes me want to barf.

5 Things on my list of things to do today:

Nebulize Easton, give Easton Tylenol, Give Easton steriods, Give Easton Singlair, Give Easton one other medicine that I can't remember the name of-yes, he is very sick right now.

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:

Share it with my family, donate to charity, invest

3 of my bad habits:

not pulling seals completely off cartons or containers. I pull them halfway back, then put the lid back on, this really
BUGS Nick. Eating an entire pan of brownies (or a bowl of brownie batter) fudge, or candy as my three meals for the day. Watching sleazy reality TV shows like; Brett Micheals Rock of Love or My Fair Brady.

Places I have lived:

Phoenix, Las Vegas, Logan, Kaysville

Jobs I have had:

Various Salons in Utah and Arizona, Sales Rep, Ruby Tuesdays

Things most people don't know about me:

I pee'd my pants for the first time ever at age 27, then did it again a month later. I very afraid of germs.

1 comment:

Andrus Clan said...

This was fun to read! Sorry to hear Easton is so sick. That is never fun at all. Hope to talk with you soon!