Monday, February 25, 2008

Messy Miyah

They say breast fed babies have way more blowouts. I have found this to be true because I have only dealt with one small blowout until last week when I found Miyah's diaper had blown out and had reached her neck! Her back was completely covered, and I had to just chuck her outfit. I knew Miyah needed a bath, and Easton was screaming. I ran and got Easton and brought him into the room, then started a bath. Easton LOVES baths and wanted to get in, but there is no way I can bath them both at the same time, so I just had to set Easton in the tub and let him put his hands in the bath with Miyah. He was pleased with this, and you can tell Miyah felt REALLY, REALLY bad about what she had done.



7 comments:

Shark said...

Those have got to be some of the cutest pictures ever of your adorable babies!!!

Jessie said...

Your babes are SO cute! What a happy little girl in the tub!

Mindy said...

I love how Easton is being such a good little boy while his sissy gets washed, very cute pictures.

pamo said...

that's the cutest picture of them together.

Jennifer B said...

There is nothing cuter than a naked baby. =) So cute.

Rich and Miriam said...

Your kids are beautiful! It was fun to catch up on the phone the other day. Look forward to seeing you in AZ!

Chloe said...

I hate to sound like every other comment but how cute are your babies? Miyah is killing me just laying like the broccoli in her tub!