Wednesday, February 20, 2008

March For Babies

The blog has taken on a new look at least for a couple of months. On April 26th, Nick and I as well as the kids, will be walking in the 5K March For Babies event.
This event raises money for research in finding cures for premature birth. I never knew what the March of Dimes really was until May 12, 2007, when my precious twins were born 11 weeks early. From that day on, I knew I wanted to do all that I could to help others who may find themselves in the same situation our family was in. But more importantly help STOP families from having to find themselves involved with a premature birth. Since this is the first year we will be participating in March for Babies, we have set our goal at $500, but hope to increase it each year. Donate to our personal website here