Saturday, February 23, 2008

Husband Tag

I didn't really get husband tagged, but my sister did, and I asked her why she didn't tag me, and she said I could be tagged too. How nice of her! hahaha. Anyway, my husband faithfully reads my blog, and there has never been anything about him on it, so this post is for you Nick!


What is his Name
Nicholas Collyer Johnathon Luekenga
(Nick-O-Lus) (Call-yer) (Jon-a-thun) (Loo-Ken-gay)



How long have you been together?
Married 3.5 years

How long did you date?
8 months

How old is he?
27

Who said I love you first?
He did in some round about way I think

Who's taller?
Him, he is six three

Who can sing better?
Him for sure



Who is smarter?
I have more common sense, but he is a math genius, doesn't have to study for tests, and has only got one really, really low grade of a B before. I think thats better than D's I would get in math every year.

Who does the laundry?
Me

Who pays the bills?
I have never even glanced at a bill, if I did I would do the math all wrong trying to figure it out. I don't even know how much money my husband makes for sure, he always tells me he is a very wealthy man.

Who sleeps on the right side?
He does

Who mows the lawn?
We live in Las Vegas, our lawn consists of river rocks.

Who cooks dinner?
We usually go out to eat.

Who drives?
He does, he also has lots of speeding tickets

Who is more stubborn?
Me. He is very, very agreeable.




Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first

Who asked who out first?
He asked me out.

Who has more friends?
Nick has way more friends.

Who is more sensitive?
Me, Nick didn't even cry when the twins were born or we were married. I do remember seeing some tears when his dog Nike died. I don't even like dogs. He also thinks Nike was reincarnated into baby Miyah. Im so disgusted with this.

Who has more siblings?
Nick has five siblings. I have three

Who wears the pants?
Miyah

7 comments:

Shark said...

Cute Blog. It made me laugh several times. It's good for your health to have a good laugh every once in a while. Thx for the fun blog!

Mindy said...

I think the pictures of Nick sum up his great personality very well.

pamo said...

i would say nick for sure is more sensitive.....remember "i'll be home for christmas"? he was bawling the whole time.

Elle said...

Pamo, what? No, I don't remeber "I'll be home for Christmas", I think you must be joking!

shaultnt said...

I like how Nike was reincarnated into your baby. How funny. Cute husband tagging. Very fun. Never heard of it. Very cute. made me laugh.

Heidi said...

ROFL! Nike reincarnated! Cute answers!

Chloe said...

This is hysterical. Love how he cried for a dog and believes in reincarnation! Also did not realise he had gangsta roots. Just stylin that beanie their Nic O lus!