Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My new best friend

I have a new toy, and I'm soooo excited! I got the new camera I have been wanting for a couple of months. I had nothing to take pictures of when it came, so I went around my house taking pictures. I don't really know how to work it yet, so for any photographers out there looking at these pictures, please don't laugh. I hope to become much better. I look at it in the same way I looked at photoshop and my mac computer a few months ago, may take some experimenting before anything turns out great. Who knew this camera would already be bringing me so much frustration and joy. I'm taking private photography classes from a well known photographer here in Las Vegas, so we'll see what I learn in a couple of weeks when they start.





5 comments:

Andrus Clan said...

I am so excited for you! I will be interested to hear your feedback on the camera as I hope to be purchasing a new one soon as well!

Jessie said...

Nice! I'm excited to see the pictures you take! I'm jealous of your private classes! Your house is super cute!

Jennifer B said...

Yeah!! That is so cool you got your camera.

pamo said...

good luck, i'm sure you'll get better and better. your house does look good!

shaultnt said...

How fun a new camera. Awesome. When does your class start?