Friday, January 18, 2008

Miyah and the Jumparoo

If I were to say Miyah LOVED the jumparoo, it would be a huge understatement. At first the babies would just cry if you put them in it, but then, just a week ago, Miyah really caught on to the concept. In fact the only thing Miyah wants to do all day, is jump in the jumparoo. Unfortunately the Pediatrician said she can only do it for 15 minutes a day. This news was not good for me or Miyah. Maybe we'll try Easton in it again, and see if he likes in more now too.

6 comments:

pamo said...

why only 15 minutes? i've never heard that rule.

Jessie said...

I'm curious about that too!...why just 15 minutes?

Jaden J. Petersen said...

what a doll, she is so cute. How fun that she is old enough to jump now:)

Shark said...

She really is cute. I love to see her in action!

Jennifer B said...

I am glad she is enjoying it. Marshall loved it as well. =)

shaultnt said...

I love jumperoo's. Ammon lived in it. Why only 15 minutes? I don't get that. She looks cute in her jeans