Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Does it really Work?????



I really don't know how I feel about all these supplements that are supposed to help prevent and fight off colds. I almost hate to admit that I believe they really work.
Ever since I had heard about airborne and zicam, I have used them when I have been around sick people, or felt a cold coming on. I did this again last night. I felt the scratchy throat coming on at about 7 pm, so I swabbed my nose with Zicam, then drank a large glass of airborne-yuck! Then, walla! I felt fine this morning. This could just mean that I really wasn't getting sick, but I do have to say, that I haven't had a cold in 5 years, (about the time when I found out about these vitamins). It may be my mind is so convinced that these things work, that it prevents me from getting sick, but whatever it is, I'll take it!

1 comment:

pamo said...

i've never tried either. i wish i was a believer.