Saturday, November 3, 2007

They're growing up so fast.




The babies went to thier Dr. appointment this past week. Easton is almost 15 pounds and 24 inches long, which is a normal sized six month baby ( a little on the small side). Can you imagine how big would be if he was really only three months, like he should be. Miyah is still small. Even for a three monther. She is only 11 pounds. Since the babies are getting so grown up, we put them in thier cribs to see how they'd do, but mommy can't do it. I would miss the babies way too much if they were in thier own room, so I opted to have them stay in my room-at leaste till thier three.

6 comments:

Momma Polly said...

Oh my goodness. What healthy little babies you have! You two could try sleeping in their room with them... and move yourself into your own room (with a monitor)after a while. They are going to LOVE sleeping in their big cribs! Such adorable pictures.

Shark said...

Those babies are so sweet, I just want to squeeze them tight and kiss their chubby cheeks. I would have a hard time putting them in their cribs also but atleast they would be in the room together.

pamo said...

do they sleep in your bed? in a crib in your room? you are nice. my kids were out as soon as they started snorting all night.

Elle said...

Absolutely in their own beds in our room. I'm not a believer in the family sharing a bed thing.

Heidi said...

Oh - I can't handle my babies being in their own room, either! They normally hang out in either a bassinet or port-a-crib in my room - oh - till about their first birthdays (although my older ones were out around 6 months) Kids grow too fast!

Mindy said...

They're growing up too fast!