Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween and Easton Eats Solids!

On Halloween, we decided to try and feed Easton some carrots. He did great, and couldn't inhale them down fast enough. He would get mad if I took too much time spooning his food in. He was definately ready for baby food. Now, for his costume-he was originally super man, but had a huge blow out in his costume, so we dressed him up as a baseball player. After a couple of hours as a baseball player, Easton pee'd through that. So in the end, Easton was a cute little jammie boy with baseball robeez, and a bottle.




4 comments:

Shark said...

It always makes my day to see new pictures of the babies posted! Easton looks so cute, it looks like he has just a little growing to do before he fits into his cap and robeez but they are perfect for his outfit. I bet Easton would even like baby cereal! It's great to have a good eater.

Heidi said...

What a cutie! And OH I hear ya on the blow-outs & pee-fests! Doesn't matter how many extra outfits you bring, you'll always be short one!

pamo said...

love your new header!

Jennifer B said...

Love the new layout. Way cool! (Oh and of course I will be asking you to show me how to do it=) Beef is so cute and such a cutie. Don't worry they do grow out of the blow outs. Patience - I keep telling myself every day.