Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunker Treating






Last night was trunker treating in our ward. We were not going to go because I didn't wan't the babies around a bunch of kids, but since the night was warm ( 80's), and it was being held outside, I decided we could go, though I'm still a little worried, the babies seem fine. Anyway, we dressed Easton in the cutest little superman costume, given to him by his grandma. Miyah didn't have a costume so we weren't going to worry about it, but then I came up with the idea to put her in her leopard skin sweater and tights, and make her a cat. Miyah looked soooooooo cute in her cat outfit.

5 comments:

Minks said...

cute, cute, wish I could see those blue-eyed babies in person

Shark said...

They look sooo cute in their little Halloween outfits! I can't get over their pretty blue eyes, I really never thought you would have blue eyed babies.

Momma Polly said...

The babies look adorable! I just want to hold them. But Miyah looks a little mad. Could her daddy be sneeking into her Halloween candy stash?

Heidi said...

Oh - your babies are getting so big!! Easton looks just like his daddy! I'm not usually good at telling twins apart - but yours are pretty easy! (hee hee!!) Love Cousin Heidi!

pamo said...

i just want to gobble them up.