Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tony Braxton

Last night me and a couple of friends went to Tony Braxton's show at the Flamingo. We spent most of the time laughing at the show, not because it was funny, but because it was cheesy and so typical of a Las Vegas show. Of course they had to throw in the same attempt to adult comedy as every other show in Las Vegas, and of course they had to have scantely dressed male and female dancers. All and all, it was pretty good, and I would recommend it if the tickets were free (like ours). I don't think I would recommend paying the hundred dollars they charge to buy tickets, but I have a friend who works for the hotel, and she was kind enough to give us some free tickets. It was nice just to have a night away from the house, and I only called to check on Nick and the babies twice.

No comments: