Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A night with Hans Klok....How enchanting!



Yeah, I know. You rather see pictures of my twins, but Pamela Anderson has a couple of twins of her own, and I witnessed that Saturday night. I went to the Hans Klok show with some friends at Planet Hollywood. It was a pretty good magic show, but Pamela Anderson is not real impressive. First she is a bit of a cougar to still be wearing the clothes that she does. She looked old and doughy to me. On account that there were only about 80 people in a 2000 seat theater, we were very close, probably the closest I will ever be to Pamela Anderson and Hans Klok. The show went till midnight, and I was thoroughly enchanted after the show.

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

A night out... cool!!

Rissa and Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rissa and Jared said...

Hi Michelle--this is Kelsey's cousin Rissa from the infamous Hans Klok extravagnza the other night! Kelsey says you guys might be trying to sell a couch. If you still are lemme know, cause we are thinking of getting a new one.

pamo said...

did nick watch the kids?