Sunday, August 5, 2007

Learning Photoshop





For the past four months I have been trying to learn photoshop. I decided I wanted to become some sort of computer artist after seeing the amazing scrapbooking Jessie P was doing digitally. Since I hate the mess, money, and time of paper scrapbooking, I decided I wanted to learn to digital scrapbook. This task has not been easy, but after tons of calls to Bryan and Pam, and some guidance of Jessie, I have learned a few things and hope to learn much, much, more. Here are a few of the things I've learned to do. P.S. I will be making a book with all the baby pages after I have spell checked them, and made some final touches. If you look close, yes their are some spelling errors.

4 comments:

Shark said...

Cute stuff! It looks like you have caught on and are doing a great job.

Minks said...

way cute, I really like the baby shower annoucement

Jessie said...

They are looking fabulous, Michelle! Way to go!

pamo said...

wow. i'm impressed! you've made great strides!