Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kangaroo Care




For those of you who don't know what kangeroo care is, the babies love it! It is where you hold their bare skin next to yours. Mom, or dad can do it, but the babies like it much better when I do it, and they really respond. Easton's breathing is always much better. I think he is like his father in another aspect-he loves touch and affection. I know someone is going to be grossed out by seeing "to much" of my skin, but if you think this is bad, wait until you see me in a picture wearing my new swimming suit. Mindy's doesn't hold a fiddle to mine.

3 comments:

pamo said...

elle, you look great! so slim. i love kangaroo care. they do like it. i'm glad i'm not even in the swimwuit competition with you guys. i'd lose.

Shark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shark said...

Their little hands and faces are so sweet. They are precious little angels.