Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Very Fun Visit







Last night I went to the hospital solo, and I have to say, Nick really missed out. This was probably the funnest NICU visit I have had since the babies were born. I want to say that I am not playing "favorites", I love my little Easton as much as I love Miyah, but Easton is still quite sedated, and trying to recover from surgery, so I was not able to play with him or talk with him as much. I am only posting one picture of him. The nurses were working with him most of the time. He did look peaceful and he is doing well. So back to Miyah. She was the most alert and opened eyed than I had ever seen. She responded to me talking to her, and would somewhat cue (not really, but make a noise) when talked too, and played with, She even seemed to follow my finger with her eyes. It was amazing. This little baby is now just shy of 2 weeks old, and is only a 31 weeker right now. This is truly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

They are so sweet, Michelle! How neat that Miyah was so alert! That is a miracle for such a tiny baby! I'm glad you had a good night.

Minks said...

I love looking at these pictures, I can't wait to see them in person, thanks for updating the pics!

B Beach said...

They are both SOOO cute, me and Milli are really enjoying the pics of these sweet little ones.

Shark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shark said...

I agree, those babies are sure fun to look at. I keeping going back to your blog to see them. They are so precious and sweet. They are changing every day. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.

pamo said...

how cute! they are so sweet. I'm glad you had a good day to balance out harder days.

Shark said...

Miyah looks like she is waving with her little hands. I love to count their little fingers. She also seems wide a wake. We didn't ever get to see her like that. The Luekengas are lucky they get to come tomorrow and see those sweet babies.