Thursday, May 24, 2007

A great book


Yesterday, I decided I wanted to find a special book to read to my kids while they are in the NICU. I wanted a book they could remember, and cherish their whole life. My first thought was to find them a church book, but while I was at Desert Book, I found them this book, and I loved it! If you have not heard of this book, I encourage you to buy it. This book is wonderful, and it applies to us everyday of our life, up until old age. This book would make a great gift for anyone. Here is a excerp from the book: I knew you could! And you knew it too- That you'd come out on top after all you've been through. And from here you'll go farther and see brand-new sights. You'll face brand new hills that rise to new heights. I wish I could show you the stops that you'll visit, but that isn't my choice to make for you, is it? Instead I can tell you some lessons and tales, that I've learned and relearned in my time on the rails. The book goes on and on, and it is sooooooooo great, it reminds me of the things my parents taught me because of their own life experiences. I want to post what every page says, but that would take to long, so just buy this book!

2 comments:

Shark said...

This looks like such a fun book. I love books that are written in rhymes. I'm going to have to find it at Deseret Book.

pamo said...

how great! we'll have to get it so that we can read it and always be reminded of miyah adn easton.