Monday, April 2, 2007

Showered with Love

Wow, wow, wow. That is about all I can say. This weekend I was thrown the most amazing shower. Nicks sisters and mom really pulled off something spectacular (I knew they would)
There was amazing food, decor, invitations, and gifts. It really was so much fun!!! The day started off poorly when I got car sick on the way to Richfield and ruined my new outfit, but thank goodness it washed out well. A few hours later I was having the time of my life at Colleens house.
So many nice people in Richfield gave us the CUTEST gifts. The little girl in the picture is named Jessi. She helped us open gifts.
More Gifts
Josh and Amanda made the cutest little onsies. They had cubs stickers on them, so of course Nick loved that. They also gave us a cute girl outfit, and another little onsie with a funny little saying often heard from grandpa Luekenga. It was great!
We got lots of very soft and cuddly blankets, and tons of tiny little outfits. So cute!

No comments: