Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Computer




Well I got my new Apple, and I love the way it looks, it is so cute! However, in this stage of the game, I HATE the way it works. It is going to take some getting used too. I am really missing the "right click of a P.C. right now, as well as the X out button. This computer is really hard to type on right now, and I think I'm going to buy a mouse to hook into it. Im not used to the touch pad. On our P.C. laptop, it is really easy to use the touch pad, it is much like having a mouse. Anyway, this computer is still my pride and joy right now.
This is a very fuzzy picture of baby Miyah. It is a picture of her hand up by her face. She is just a tiny baby, and really needs to do a lot more growing. Easton is a little bigger, but neither one of them are quite where they should be, so I'm really hoping they put on some wait over the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Minks said...

Sweet little Miyah, although I can't make out the picture. I'm no good at figuring out those ultra sound pics!

pamo said...

ya i can never make these out either, but i still always get excited when i see one. they'll be fine meeshee.