Friday, April 6, 2007

Best picture ever



Because Nick and I cannot stop laughing at this picture every time we look at it, and we've looked at is several times, and sent it to others, I have decided I need this picture on my blog also. The coloring in the picture just makes it look old fashioned and really cool even though it was taken only a week ago. We are thinking of making T-shirts or posters or something with this picture. This picture just cannot simply go to waist there has to be some kind of reward for this picture, whether it's enter it into a contest, or just wearing it around to get peoples reactions, or maybe making cards that say; "I'm ecstatic to see you!" The fine detail in the picture is the greatest, notice all the drool coming out of this boys mouth, and his hands, then look down at the shirt he is wearing. This picture is simply the best picture I have ever seen. We are open to any suggestions you may have on a clever saying to go with this picture.
P.S. Please click on the picture to enlarge it and get the full effect.

1 comment:

Minks&Jade said...

This is a great picture, and I would like to get the credit I deserve for being such a great photographer and capturing the moment!