Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Midget Babies


Well these didn't turn out nearly as exciting as I had hoped, and I don't feel like going back and fixing them to make them bigger. The babies are doing great, we had a really good Dr. Appt yesterday. The Dr. said the babies were beautiful. The little girl finally had her legs uncrossed, and revealed no pee-pee, which is on the top picture but obviously you can't see it. The babies were moving a lot, and both keep fighting for the same space which is down in my right lower abdomen. The boy has beat the girl out, but she just keeps trying to force her way in there. The girl also had her mouth open yesterday, which was really funny. I wish we had a pic of that. At one point all four of their feet were all lined up, it was adorable. They both weigh almost one pound which is big for babies their age. Normally a baby would weigh ten to 11 ounces at this point. I also weigh 150!!! I broke down and bought some fat clothes yesterday. There really weren't any cute ones, so I bought size 15 in normal clothes and it fits quite nicely with a bit of room to grow.

5 comments:

pamo said...

i bet you are cute in maternity clothes - but you're just going for big size regular clothes? this is the only time in your life when you'll weight more than me. that's got to make you feel good. i'm glad they are so healthy and cute.

Mindy said...

They look like their gonna be two little cuties!

Elle said...

I think they will be!!!

B Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B Beach said...

Very cute! I'm the spelling police and I just wanted to inform you, you've spelled a few things wrong in this post, mam -mostly the word "yesterday"..... tee hee...